- What's your working schedule?
Sales and billing 24/7. Support team is available Monday through Friday from 9 am till 5 pm Eastern time. Saturday and Sunday are days off.
- Is there a one-time fee or year-time fee payment?
In case you buy a website, your payment is a one-time fee. If you buy hosting or domain service, your payment is a year-time fee.
- What is needed for website editing?
You don't need any special software besides browser. All the editing can be done with the help of website's content management system.
- Will I be able to update the website by myself?
Absolutely! In order to get the instructions, watch our video tutorials or contact our technical support team.
- What website elements can be updated?
You can update all the pictures, the logo, texts and the colors of the main website elements. You can change the global background of the website and the background of every page, the music, the color of the menu buttons, etc.
- Can I use my own web hosting service for the website placing?
Yes, if your website hosting service supports the required functions. Please check the Hosting page for additional information.
- What exactly do I get in the website package?
You get the ready-made website and the content management system with the user friendly admin area.
- Do you provide the initial code of the website?
No, we don't provide the initial code of the admin panel, FLA files or PSD files.
- Can I update the basic version of the website to the creative one (or the creative version to the e-commerce one)?
Yes, you can. Simply pay the price difference and we'll make the update.
- Can I use the website for a few domain names?
No, you get the license for one domain name only. You will be asked to enter this domain name during the checkout process. Please be careful, as this domain name will be encrypted to the website files you receive after purchase.
- How many galleries and pictures am I allowed to upload?
You can upload as many galleries and pictures as you need - we don't limit the number. We suggest that you don't overload the gallery with pictures, try to keep the number of pictures in a gallery within reasonable limits.
- Can I upload videos?
Yes, you can create the unlimited number of video galleries.
- What video format is required?
You have to convert your video files into FLV-format.
- How do I start selling my pictures?
You have to set up the e-commerce version of the website.
- What payment gateways does the shopping cart work with?
Currently the shopping cart works with PayPal only.
- What is your refund policy?
Once the customer has gained the access to the website (meaning he/she has successfully downloaded the product archive), we do not provide any refund because it is impossible to get the digital product back.